Due to agreements with our clients on the proprietary nature of the work we have done with them, we ask that you contact Robert Raleigh, CEO if you would like to see case studies of our work.
Alignment is the distinguishing characteristic that sets apart all high performing companies. Our engagements focus on the problems and challenges identified within your company. The scope of our work tends to fall into one of three main categories:
While confidentiality agreements with our clients prevent us from publishing specific client examples, we share select outcomes, that can be further detailed in one-on-one meetings.
Within one year of engagement with a data service company experiencing a decline in revenue:
- The firm recorded a 60% increase in in-bound sales calls.
- A 40% increase in sales.
- An increased valuation by private equity resulted in competing offers for the company.
Over a two year period 2,600 teams of retail executives at a Fortune 100 company:
- Participated in conferences based on their individual survey outcomes.
- Participated in executive and whole enterprise alignment initiatives to identify strategic priorities and build alliances with all primary stakeholders.
- Doubled their performance in customer satisfaction as measured by J.D. Power and Associates.